Fast and Female Champ Chats Coming to Canmore
Fast and Female Champ Chat is presented by Fuelling Women Champions and hosted by Canmore MTB Nationals
Calling all girls 8 to 18 years old, come join the Fast and Female Champ Chat for an afternoon of girl power!
This non-sport specific event includes yoga, autographs, photos and an inspirational chat with our Fast and Female Ambassadors. Creating an empowering and positive environment to inspire girls to keep participating in sport through their teens.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Catherine Pendrel – Mountain Biking, 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist
- Grace Dafoe – Skeleton
- Kasia Gw – Rowing
- Mirela Rahneva – Skeleton
When: Thursday July 20, 2017 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Who: Girls ages 8-18 years old
Cost: $30 ($35 onsite registration)
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt (value $29)
- Chocoloate Milk2Go provided by Canada's Dairy Farmers/Fuelling Women Champions
- Canada's Dairy Farmers Water Bottle
- Fast and Female Poster
Champ Chat Schedule:
- 3:40 p.m. - Check-in/Registration
- 4:00 p.m. - Welcome to Fast and Female
- 4:15 p.m. - Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- Milk Break Canada's Dairy Farmers/Fuelling Women Champions
- 5:00 p.m. - Yoga
- 5:30 p.m. - Autographs & Photos
- 6:00 p.m. - Event Conclusion/Pickup
What to bring:
- A friend with you!
- Water Bottle
- Active Clothing
- Gym Shoes
- Yoga Mat (Optional)
Please share this invite with parents, athletes, clubs and teams who you think would benefit from attending a motivating and inspirational event such as this one!