Female Athlete Sport Talk is Coming to Strathmore!
Female athletes of all ages, parents and coaches are invited to attend the Female Athlete Sport Talk (FAST), which will be a collection of interactive discussion and demonstrations related specifically to female athletes! FAST will be in Strathmore, AB on September 9.
This project is a joint effort between local health and wellness professionals and female athletes who want to share their stories, knowledge and experiences to help current and future female athletes flourish and gain a better understanding of what it takes to become a well-rounded, strong and healthy athlete.
· Resiliency and Mental Health
· Personal Change Management
· Sports Nutrition, Body Image and Training
· Post-Secondary Athletics… What’s next and how do I get there?
· Custom sporting equipment for female athletes
· Injuries: Prevention, Treatment, and More!
The program will run from 1 to 5 p.m. with open sponsor time from 12 to 1 p.m. and 5 to 6 p.m. Breaks will be provided throughout the program.
Check out the Facebook page for updates @FemaleAthleteSportTalk
Register now at www.eventbrite.ca/e/female-athlete-sport-talk